Sundays at 9:30 am and 10:30 am
If you are worshiping from home, you can watch the live feed here and participate with the order of worship below!
Things You Need to Know about Drive-In Worship at Cumberland
The whole design of this worship service is to keep us all safe while still getting to worship together. So, with that in mind:
1. Everyone stays in their vehicle.
2. The church building is not open. Refer to rule #1.
3. Church restrooms are not available. Remember to go before you leave the house!
4. The service will be brief, so please don’t leave before the service is over as it will be distracting to others.
5. Tune in on your Radio to 91.7 FM. This is how you will hear the service from withing the parking lot. We are not broadcasting past the church property.
6. Some parts of the service provide and interactive opportunity to flash your lights, use your windshield wipers, and honk your horns. Please do these things only during the times when guided to do so.
7. Everyone stays in their vehicles!
8. Everything you will need to participate in the Drive-In service will be available on the website
9. It is still important that we give. Online giving is probably best as it is safe and secure from online theft and from coronavirus - (www.cumberlandchurch.com) - but checks can be mailed to the church @ 2280 Parr Avenue, Dyersburg, Tennessee 38024. We will not take up cash or checks during the Drive-In service so that everyone can stay safe in their automobiles. See rule #1
10. The services will be live streamed if you feel like it is better for you and yours to just stay at home. You can find the live stream at www.cumberlandchurch.com
These are strange and difficult times we are living in. Hopefully these Drive-In services can help us to stay connected and provide a meaningful time to be together…while still being kind of apart!
Order of Worship April 9, 2020, Maundy Thursday
You can take your own notes here. When you are finished, you can email them to yourself ..all from right here!