Come As You Are... All Are Welcome
We will continue in our safety precautions to keep everyone as safe as possible. So, we have a few rules to follow if you want to join us! Here are some things you should know.
- Bring your own blanket or folding chair
- We will setup socially distanced spaces on the lawn. Each household is asked to please stay in their space for the duration.
- Please wear a mask of some kind. We want you to sing and singing can be a very dangerous activity for the community. So, with the significant distancing, being outdoors, and wearing a mask, we hope to create an atmosphere for worship that is safe for our church family and suitable for worship. If this makes you uncomfortable, we can find you a place to be that is far from the singing action! You will be far enough apart to take your mask off when we are not singing.
- This worship experience is created to offer an authentic opportunity for regular people to come together and worship. It is not as formal as our usual Sunday Traditional Services and we wanted to give you a heads up!
- We are genuinely excited for this new opportunity and hope to see you there!